Get 20% Off on One Item-Code:YIGO20
Get 30% Off Two or More Items-Code:YIGO30
Cloud Orb Chandelier
As a particularly beautiful bubble ball chandelier, Cloud chandelier is in the form of a pile of round balls. The frosted glass balls will bring an elegant and classy feel to any room.
Cloud Orb Chandelier
Cloud chandelier is an eye-catching bubble chandelier. Unlike the traditional glass ball chandeliers, the light source of this Cloud Orb chandelier is not placed inside the glass ball but surrounded by glass balls. So, it requires a lot of glass balls.
The bubble cloud chandelier comes in two sizes. One has 19 glass balls and the other one has 37 glass balls. Both of them have 3 lamp holders. When the light is turned on, the glass ball inside will shine brighter, which is a little different from the glass ball on the outside, which also forms a different sense of art.
This beautiful modern decorative chandelier must be combined with other auxiliary light sources to illuminate the space. Whether it's a commercial area or a private residence, this glass globe chandelier adds a luxurious, stylish feel.
- Please Note: Your payment does not include duties, local taxes, or any other import charges.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Cloud Orb Chandelier Size
- Size of each ball: Dia 12cm / ∅ 4,7″
- 19 Balls: Dia 40 cm × H 75 cm / ∅ 15,7″ × H 29,5″
- 37 Balls: Dia 80 cm × H 75 cm / ∅ 31,5″ × H 29,5″
Cloud Orb Chandelier Details
- Material: Metal, Aluminum, Glass
- Light source: E27*3
- Power: E27-Max 40W
- Weight: 4 kg/ 8.8 lbs
- Finishes: Black, Gold
- Glass ball: Frosted glass
- Process: Plating/ Polishing/ Electroplating/ Mouth-blown glass
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm/ 59" wires which can be lengthened as needed.
Does the selected shipping service apply to my country and what is the carrier?
|Shipping Methods||Carrier||Cost||Process Time||Shipping Time||Delivery Area||Note|
Most of the countries in Europe (such as Germany, France, the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy, and Sweden). Other non-European countries (such as the USA, Canada, Japan, and Australia).
|Hong Kong EMS||35€ Per Item||1-2 Weeks||1-2 Weeks||Most countries.||More Stable Delivery Times. Tariff-Free.|
|3-7 Days||3-7 Days (Most EU Countries)||Germany, Czech, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Austria, Spain, and other EU countries (6-10 Days).||Tariff-Free.|
- If you are not sure if our delivery service is supported in your country or region, please get in touch with us via [email protected]
- Delivery times = Process time (order preparation) + Shipping time
How can I track the package?
- After the orders are shipped, we will send you an email with the logistics tracking number.
- You can check the logistics status of your order at https://www.17track.net/en.
- If you do not receive our emails, please contact us at [email protected], and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Can I change my order?
- Once we receive your order we get to work on it right away. This means that changes or cancellations are not always possible. You should also know that once an order is placed, it cannot be changed online. With all of this in mind, we still do understand that sometimes you want to ask us to try, so you may email us via [email protected] with your order number and invoice. We will make our best efforts to apply the requested change and get back to you within 24 hours. If the item ships prior to confirmation of a cancellation or change request, you may return it following our standard return policy - Returns.
- Please do not initiate any PayPal cases and credit card chargebacks, we will do our best to help you resolve the issue.
- If your order has already been shipped. Orders cannot be canceled. For the forcible cancellation of the order, you need to pay a shipping fee.
If I return an item how is my refund calculated?
- If you change your mind and decide to return an item that is defined as returnable, there is no restocking fee, however, you are responsible for the return shipping costs. If you receive an item that is damaged, or defective or if it is not what you ordered, we will, of course, provide a replacement at no charge. Please contact us via [email protected] within 48 hours and report any discrepancies (with pictures) to us as soon as possible. We will give you a perfect solution as soon as possible.
What should I do if my credit card has been refused when placing an order?
- Check that all the details you have entered on the checkout page are correct. If it is refused after that, try another credit card. Contact us via [email protected] if you feel that your card is being refused due to our error. In some cases, we may recommend that you contact your credit card company to get the issue resolved.
When do I get my refund once I have returned an item?
- We realize that refunds are a priority for our customers. Once we have received and inspected the item, it will take 5 business days for the amount to be credited back to your original payment account (PayPal: 2-3 days; Credit Card: 3-5 days). However, due to shipping, inspection, and bank processing times, it sometimes takes up to 30 days from the date that you return the item for the refund to appear on your card.
I have a complaint, who should I speak to?
- We want to know immediately when you are unhappy about your experience with YIGO. Please call, chat or email Customer Service right away and we will make our best efforts to address your concern.
Do you offer discounts on large quantity orders?
- We offer special discounts for large-volume orders. Please contact Customer Service with any questions.
Does the voltage require by the product I purchased match the country where I am located?
- The voltage of our products will be adjusted according to your country as shown below.
- 110V-120V: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Cuba.
- 220V-240V: UK, Australia, France, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Spain, Norway, Ireland, Greece, Portugal, New Zealand, Belgium, South Africa, Egypt, Chile, Denmark, Russia, Singapore, Sweden, Israel, Switzerland.