HERE COMES THE SUN Pendant Light
Expedited Fastest Shipping (DHL or DPD) available.
✔Only 3-5 days to Sweden! ✔No customs duty required!
Here Comes The Sun Pendant Light
Once lit, the Here Comes the Sun Pendant Lamp takes on a magical quality. Darkness loses its rawness and becomes something reassuring.
The Here Comes the Sun Pendant Light is a round pendant light that provides light from two sources on the same body. It's made of solid aluminum and comes in a variety of color combinations - HCS MINI, HCS 175, HCS 250, HCS 350, HCS 450, Black & Copper, White & Copper. Warm, diffused light makes this Here Comes the Sun light ideal above a dining table or in a bedroom, and is a design classic for its unusual shape and functional yet poetic silhouette.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Here Comes The Sun Pendant Light Product Size
- HCS MINI : Dia 10 cm / ∅3,9''
- HCS 175 : Dia 17.5 cm / ∅6,9''
- HCS 250 : Dia 25 cm / ∅9,8''
- HCS 350 : Dia 35 cm / ∅13,8''
- HCS 450 : Dia 45 cm / ∅17,7''
Here Comes The Sun Pendant Light Product Details
- Material: Aluminium
- Light source: Dia 17.5 cm-G9/ Dia 25 cm-E 14/ Dia 35 cm-E 27/ Dia 45 cm-E 27
- Power: Max 40 W
- Weight: 3 kg/6.6 lbs
- External finish: Black/ White
- Internal finish: White,copper
- Process: Die casting / paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm/59″ wires which can be extended upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email: [email protected].
- This order is not bulbs included.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.
Does the selected shipping service apply to my country and what is the carrier?
|Hong Kong EMS||
|EMS||Hong Kong EMS||
|Free||35€ Per Item||
|3-7 Days (Most EU Countries)|
|Delivery Area||Most of the countries in Europe (such as Sweden, France, the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy, and Germany). Other non-European countries (such as the USA, Canada, Japan, and Australia).
||Most countries.||Sweden, Germany, Czech, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Austria, Spain, and other EU countries (6-10 Days).|
- If you are not sure if our delivery service is supported in your country or region, please get in touch with us via [email protected].
- Delivery times = Process time (order preparation) + Shipping time
How can I track the package?
- After the orders are shipped, we will send you an email with the logistics tracking number.
- You can check the logistics status of your order at https://www.17track.net/en.
- If you do not receive our emails, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Can I change my order?
- Once we receive your order we get to work on it right away. This means that changes or cancellations are not always possible. You should also know that once an order is placed, it cannot be changed online. With all of this in mind, we still do understand that sometimes you want to ask us to try, so you may email us via [email protected] with your order number and invoice. We will make our best efforts to apply the requested change and get back to you within 24 hours. If the item ships prior to confirmation of a cancellation or change request, you may return it following our standard return policy - Returns.
- Please do not initiate any PayPal cases and credit card chargebacks, we will do our best to help you resolve the issue.
- If your order has already been shipped. Orders cannot be canceled. For the forcible cancellation of the order, you need to pay a shipping fee.
Can I get a free replacement for the product with quality problems?
- If you receive an item that is damaged, or defective or if it is not what you ordered, we will, of course, provide a replacement at no charge. Please contact us via [email protected] within 48 hours and report any discrepancies (with pictures) to us as soon as possible. We will give you a perfect solution as soon as possible.
If I return an item how is my refund calculated?
- If you change your mind and decide to return an item that is defined as returnable, there is no restocking fee, however, you are responsible for the return shipping costs.
What should I do if my credit card has been refused when placing an order?
- Check that all the details you have entered on the checkout page are correct. If it is refused after that, try another credit card. Contact us via [email protected] if you feel that your card is being refused due to our error. In some cases, we may recommend that you contact your credit card company to get the issue resolved.
When do I get my refund once I have returned an item?
- We realize that refunds are a priority for our customers. Once we have received and inspected the item, it will take 5 business days for the amount to be credited back to your original payment account (PayPal: 2-3 days; Credit Card: 3-5 days; Klarna: 3-5 days). However, due to shipping, inspection, and bank processing times, it sometimes takes up to 30 days from the date that you return the item for the refund to appear on your card.
I have a complaint, who should I speak to?
- We want to know immediately when you are unhappy about your experience with YIGO. Please call, chat or email Customer Service right away and we will make our best efforts to address your concern.
Do you offer discounts on large quantity orders?
- We offer special discounts for large-volume orders. Please contact Customer Service with any questions.
Does the voltage require by the product I purchased to match the country where I am located?
- The voltage of our products will be adjusted according to your country as shown below.
- 110V-120V: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Cuba.
- 220V-240V: Sweden, UK, Australia, France, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Spain, Norway, Ireland, Greece, Portugal, New Zealand, Belgium, South Africa, Egypt, Chile, Denmark, Russia, Singapore, Israel, Switzerland.