American Retro Wall Lamp
The American retro wall lamp, retro classic
This American retro wall lamp is very elegant and delicate, the wonderful details on the crystal lampshade add an extra decorative touch, and the beautiful overall design makes it very attractive, in addition to providing bright light for your home, it can be very good at the same time. Crystal clear, mild light, easy to clean up.Create a comfortable and warm atmosphere and bring you an excellent lighting experience.
The American retro wall lamp, the perfect complement to interior decoration
This American retro wall lamp is mainly made of metal and glass, the polished metal plates and sockets provide a gleaming counterpoint, the light comes through the glass shade, very warm and comfortable, you can feel the designer's attention to beauty and practicality the pursuit of balance allows you to have the ultimate lighting experience. Made of high-quality raw materials, this lamp is durable, bright and charming. The perfect combination of metal and glass, multi-process manufacturing, is a masterpiece of minimalist fashion. You can choose one light or two lights, two styles are available.
You can place this American retro wall lamp in a minimalist and modern area, in your bedroom, by the dining table or in the hallway to great effect.
American Retro Wall Lamp Product Size
- 1 Light: Dia 12 cm x H 30 cm/ Dia 4.7 cm x H 11.8"
- 2 Lights: Dia 24 cm x H 30 cm/ Dia 9.4" cm x H 11.8"
American Retro Wall Lamp Product Detail
- Material: Metal/ Glass
- Light source: E 27
- Power: Max 40 W
- Weight: 3 kg/ 6.6 lbs
- Finishes: Brass
- Process: Knitting/ Baking Paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm/ 59″ wires which can be extended upon request.
|number of lights||1 Light|
Does The Selected Shipping Service Apply To My Country And What Is The Carrier?
|Shipping Methods||Carrier||Cost||Process Time||Shipping Time||Delivery Area||Note|
|Free Shipping||EMS||Free||1-2 Weeks||2-5 Weeks||Most of the countries in Europe (such as Germany, France, the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy, and Sweden). Other non-European countries (such as the USA, Canada, Japan, and Australia).||/|
|Hong Kong EMS||Hong Kong EMS||35€ Per Item||1-2 Weeks||1-2 Weeks||Most countries.||More Stable Delivery Times. Tariff-Free.|
|EU Warehouse||DHL||10/20/25€ Per Item||1-2 Days||3-7 Days (Most EU Countries)||Germany, Czech, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Sweden, Austria, Spain, and other EU countries (6-10 Days).||Tariff-Free.|
- If you are not sure if our delivery service is supported in your country or region, please get in touch with us via [email protected]
- Delivery times = Process time (order preparation) + Shipping time
How Can I Track The Package?
- After the orders are shipped, we will send you an email with the logistics tracking number. You can check the logistics status of your order at https://www.17track.net/en.
- If you do not receive our emails, please contact us at [email protected], and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Can I change my order?
- Once we receive your order we get to work on it right away. This means that changes or cancellations are not always possible. You should also know that once an order is placed, it cannot be changed online. With all of this in mind, we still do understand that sometimes you want to ask us to try, so you may email us via [email protected] with your order number and invoice. We will make our best efforts to apply the requested change and get back to you within 24 hours. If the item ships prior to confirmation of a cancellation or change request, you may return it following our standard return policy - Returns.
- Please do not initiate any PayPal cases and credit card chargebacks, we will do our best to help you resolve the issue.
- If your order has already been shipped. Orders cannot be canceled. For the forcible cancellation of the order, you need to pay a shipping fee.
If I return an item how is my refund calculated?
- If you change your mind and decide to return an item that is defined as returnable, there is no restocking fee, however, you are responsible for the return shipping costs. If you receive an item that is damaged, or defective or if it is not what you ordered, we will, of course, provide a replacement at no charge. Please contact us via [email protected] within 48 hours and report any discrepancies (with pictures) to us as soon as possible. We will give you a perfect solution as soon as possible.
What should I do if my credit card has been refused when placing an order?
- Check that all the details you have entered on the checkout page are correct. If it is refused after that, try another credit card. Contact us via [email protected] if you feel that your card is being refused due to our error. In some cases, we may recommend that you contact your credit card company to get the issue resolved.
When do I get my refund once I have returned an item?
- We realize that refunds are a priority for our customers. Once we have received and inspected the item, it will take 5 business days for the amount to be credited back to your original payment account (PayPal: 2-3 days; Credit Card: 3-5 days). However, due to shipping, inspection, and bank processing times, it sometimes takes up to 30 days from the date that you return the item for the refund to appear on your card.
I have a complaint, who should I speak to?
- We want to know immediately when you are unhappy about your experience with YIGO. Please call, chat or email Customer Service right away and we will make our best efforts to address your concern.
Do you offer discounts on large quantity orders?
- We offer special discounts for large-volume orders. Please contact Customer Service with any questions.
Does The Voltage Require By The Product I Purchased Match The Country Where I Am Located?
- The voltage of our products will be adjusted according to your country as shown below.
- 110V-120V: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Cuba.
- 220V-240V: UK, Australia, France, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Spain, Norway, Ireland, Greece, Portugal, New Zealand, Belgium, South Africa, Egypt, Chile, Denmark, Russia, Singapore, Sweden, Israel, Switzerland.