Modern LED Rechargeable Table Lamp
Expedited Fastest Shipping (DHL or DPD) available.
✔Only 3-5 days to Sweden! ✔No customs duty required!
Modern LED Rechargeable Table Lamp
Bring a clean glow to the smaller spaces in your home with the Modern LED Table Lamp without cord. A wide base made of die-cast aluminum acts as a sturdy anchor for the piece. It slightly angles inward, leading to a thin rod that rises up and ends with a small polycarbonate shade that contains an integrated LED. An inductive charging base makes this piece wireless and portable, allowing it to spread its even, bright layer of light throughout the home with ease.
· Touch on/off dimmable LED table lamp
· Contact induction charging base with USB included: To recharge your battery-operated table lamp, plug the provided charging base into an outlet and place the lamp on the base. The button on the base will glow red while charging and turn off once the charging cycle is complete. A full charge takes around 6 hours. The fully charged lamp may remain on the charging cradle without damaging the battery.
· Die-cast LED lamp with polycarbonate diffuser
· 13+ hours of cordless illumination
· Rechargeable and touch-dimmable: A full charge takes around 6 hours. The fully charged lamp may remain on the charging cradle without damaging the battery.
· Cordless Lighting in Many Styles
· Perfect for the Table
· Sleek, sophisticated, and low profile, it is the ideal dining companion
· Light Where You Want It
· Suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
Modern LED Rechargeable Table Lamp Size
- Size: Dia 10.5 cm x H 29 cm / Φ 4.1″ x H 11.4″
Modern LED Rechargeable Table Lamp Details
- IP65 rated
- Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Shade Material: Polycarbonate diffuser
- Electronic low voltage (ELV) Base Touch Dimmer
- Lamp Type: LED Built-in
- Total Lumens: 185
- Total Watts: 2.20
- Color Temp: 2700 (Warm)
- Volts: 120
- CRI: 80
- Equivalent Halogen, CFL, or LED Bulb Can Be Used: No
Does the selected shipping service apply to my country and what is the carrier?
|Hong Kong EMS||
|EMS||Hong Kong EMS||
|Free||35€ Per Item||
|3-7 Days (Most EU Countries)|
|Delivery Area||Most of the countries in Europe (such as Sweden, France, the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy, and Germany). Other non-European countries (such as the USA, Canada, Japan, and Australia).
||Most countries.||Sweden, Germany, Czech, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland, Italy, Austria, Spain, and other EU countries (6-10 Days).|
- If you are not sure if our delivery service is supported in your country or region, please get in touch with us via [email protected].
- Delivery times = Process time (order preparation) + Shipping time
How can I track the package?
- After the orders are shipped, we will send you an email with the logistics tracking number.
- You can check the logistics status of your order at https://www.17track.net/en.
- If you do not receive our emails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
Can I change my order?
- Once we receive your order we get to work on it right away. This means that changes or cancellations are not always possible. You should also know that once an order is placed, it cannot be changed online. With all of this in mind, we still do understand that sometimes you want to ask us to try, so you may email us via [email protected] with your order number and invoice. We will make our best efforts to apply the requested change and get back to you within 24 hours. If the item ships prior to confirmation of a cancellation or change request, you may return it following our standard return policy - Returns.
- Please do not initiate any PayPal cases and credit card chargebacks, we will do our best to help you resolve the issue.
- If your order has already been shipped. Orders cannot be canceled. For the forcible cancellation of the order, you need to pay a shipping fee.
Can I get a free replacement for the product with quality problems?
- If you receive an item that is damaged, or defective or if it is not what you ordered, we will, of course, provide a replacement at no charge. Please contact us via [email protected] within 48 hours and report any discrepancies (with pictures) to us as soon as possible. We will give you a perfect solution as soon as possible.
If I return an item how is my refund calculated?
- If you change your mind and decide to return an item that is defined as returnable, there is no restocking fee, however, you are responsible for the return shipping costs.
What should I do if my credit card has been refused when placing an order?
- Check that all the details you have entered on the checkout page are correct. If it is refused after that, try another credit card. Contact us via [email protected] if you feel that your card is being refused due to our error. In some cases, we may recommend that you contact your credit card company to get the issue resolved.
When do I get my refund once I have returned an item?
- We realize that refunds are a priority for our customers. Once we have received and inspected the item, it will take 5 business days for the amount to be credited back to your original payment account (PayPal: 2-3 days; Credit Card: 3-5 days; Klarna: 3-5 days). However, due to shipping, inspection, and bank processing times, it sometimes takes up to 30 days from the date that you return the item for the refund to appear on your card.
I have a complaint, who should I speak to?
- We want to know immediately when you are unhappy about your experience with YIGO. Please call, chat or email Customer Service right away and we will make our best efforts to address your concern.
Do you offer discounts on large quantity orders?
- We offer special discounts for large-volume orders. Please contact Customer Service with any questions.
Does the voltage require by the product I purchased to match the country where I am located?
- The voltage of our products will be adjusted according to your country as shown below.
- 110V-120V: USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Cuba.
- 220V-240V: Sweden, UK, Australia, France, Netherlands, Italy, Germany, Spain, Norway, Ireland, Greece, Portugal, New Zealand, Belgium, South Africa, Egypt, Chile, Denmark, Russia, Singapore, Israel, Switzerland.